10 most seen Ok-pop music movies of 2022 (Girl Group Edition)
2022 was the yr Ok-pop youthful woman bunches sparkled, from excellent introductions by IVE, LE SSERAFIM, and Kep1er to stipulate beating rebounds by (G)I-DLE and the Sovereigns of Ok-pop BLACKPINK, the sooner yr had all of the items.
The women of the Ok-pop world cleared every homegrown and worldwide music outlines whereas their music recordings launched an excellent combination of vocals, visuals and strong movement.
This article positions 10 such music recordings of Ok-pop youthful woman recordings that watchers throughout the globe couldn’t get ample of.
Top 10 most watched music recordings by Ok-pop youthful woman bunch in 2022: LE SSERAFIM’s Daring, BLACKPINK’s Closed Down, and more10) Shoes by ITZY
In tenth spot is ITZY with the music video for Shoes, the title monitor from their fifth little assortment CHECKMATE, which piled up 124.2 million views in 2022. (*10*) on July 15, 2022, the video hit 100 million views the following month to indicate into the gathering’s seventh music video to carry out the accomplishment.
9) Courageous by LE SSERAFIM HYBE’s then six-membered youthful woman bunch (Garam left the gathering) marked their introduction on May 2, 2022, with the music video for Brave. Driving a gaggle of an equivalent determine, the elective pop tune acquired 133.5 million views in 2022. It turned into the fourth-quickest Ok-popular gathering debut music video in YouTube historic previous to hit 100 million views.
8) Step Back by GOT the Beat SM Amusement’s supergroup GOT The Beat took eighth spot with 142.3 million views in 2022. (*10*) on January 3, 2022, the extraordinary movement inside the presentation video of the R&B hip-jump monitor was exceptionally applauded by followers, nonetheless many seen the verses as disappointing.
7) WA DA by Kep1er Additionally delivered throughout the equivalent time as Step Back, WA DA was the introduction melody of the nine-part bunch shaped on Young women Planet 999, Kep1er. Driving their assortment First Effect, the high-energy dance monitor acquired 145.0 million views in 2022 and proceeded to indicate proper right into a viral sensation on Tiktok and Instagram not prolonged after its provide.
6) Nxde by (G)I-DLE With 149.7 million views in 2022, (G)I-DLE’s elective pop melody Nxde caught the watchers’ consideration for its vital message and distinctive picturization. The gathering, clad in Marilyn-Monroe-roused outfits, stood in opposition to the s*xualization of Ok-pop symbols and embraced their exact selves inside the notorious hymn like melody.
5) After LIKE by IVE In fifth spot is Starship Diversion’s youthful woman bunch IVE, with their lead single often called After LIKE from their third single assortment of an equivalent determine. The music video for After LIKE turned into the gathering’s quickest video to get 100 million views on YouTube and picked up a sum of 154.3 million views in 2022.
4) Love Plunge by IVE Coming in as soon as extra at fourth spot is IVE, with the music video for Affection Jump, the tune that obtained them a daesang (fabulous award) for Best Tune of the Year on the 2022 MelOn Music Grants. (*10*) on April 5, 2022, as a operate of their second EP of an equivalent determine, Love Jump acquired monumental fame, accumulating 181.8 million views inside the yr handed by.
3) Spitfire by (G)I-DLE Guaranteeing one more correct heading in the right direction the rundown is (G)I-DLE, with their raving success Fiery girl from their most memorable studio assortment, I Won’t ever die. The music video acquired 195.4 million views in 2022 with followers cherishing all of the items from the Y2K-propelled trend and the gritty set to cheeky verses and positive strikes.
2)Shut Somewhere near BLACKPINK Ok-pop drive to be reckoned with BLACKPINK’s Closed Down acquired 296.5 million views in 2022, making a colossal break up amongst them and completely totally different gatherings on the rundown. The hip-jump monitor was delivered on September 16, 2022, as the first monitor of the gathering’s second full assortment, Born Pink, which envelops the “dark” and “pink” duality of the world.