How to Rewind or Fast Forward Videos on TikTok
TikTok Fast Forward [Android/iPhone/iPad]
- On your smartphone, launch the TikTok app. Check that the equipment is working the most recent mannequin.
- Go to the video part the place you want to rewind or fast forward.
- The Progress bar could be seen on the video show.
- Drag the White dot on the progress bar to the proper to fast forward, and to the left to rewind.
TikTok Fast Forwarding [Windows/Max]
The PC mannequin, similar to the mobile app, enables you to fast forward and rewind longer TikTok motion pictures.
- Launch an web browser and navigate to TikTok’s official site.
- Log in to your account using the account particulars.
- Select and play any video you want.
- When the video begins to play, you’ll uncover a progress bar with a white dot on the bottom of the show.
- With the mouse cursor, faucet and drag the white dot to the proper to fast forward and to the left to rewind.